Our team will be heading to Atlanta November 4-8, 2017 to participate in the American Public Health Association's Annual Meeting. If you're joining us there, or following along from afar, here's what you can expect from the Center for Public Health Law Research and our programs:
- The latest information on the Policy Surveillance Project at LawAtlas.org, new datasets and methods materials to support your research.
- Great presentations by our staff members and partners.
- More information about opportunities to partner with the Center.
Here's where to find us:
- At Booth 614 in the Exhibit Hall
- In the Industry Expert Theater on Tuesday, Nov. 7 from 11-11:45 where we will be teaching a crash course in policy surveillance
- At presentations throughout the conference
- At the Law Section Business Meeting and Social Hour