Our team welcomes the American Public Health Association's Annual Meeting to Philadelphia, November 2-6, 2019.
If you're joining us there, or following along from afar, here's what you can expect from the Center for Public Health Law Research and our programs:
- The latest information on the Policy Surveillance Program at LawAtlas.org, new datasets, products and methods materials to support your research.
- Great presentations by our staff members and partners.
- More information about opportunities to partner with the Center.
Here's where to find us:
- At Booth 835 in the Exhibit Hall for the Policy Surveillance Program
- In the Industry Expert Theater on Tuesday, Nov. 4 from 10-10:45 where we will be teaching a crash course in policy surveillance
- At presentations throughout the conference
- At the Law Section Business Meeting and Social Hour, and other Law Section functions